|If you wish to contact me, best to send me a message on Facebook:
acebook Page GTR-Registry.com
|or Post in either of these monitored threads:|
|This website project was created by:|
|Mark - Original idea and a lot of the hard work to obtain the data on the site.|
|With Special Thanks to:|
|Steve - Database and website design.|
|Brendon - Website design.|
|Kristian from Iron Chef Imports - translations, huge amount of other contributions and information.|
|Raj MrFijiGold - Tremendous amount of contributions.|
|Cam - Significant contributions to understanding the model code options and many other contributions and information.|
|Kristian from Iron Chef Imports.|
|andreasgtr - German version.|
|Michael Sky - Some German translations.|
|Other Contributions (in no particular order)|
|Josh @ 7Tune - Japanese translations.|
|Brad - Helped lead me to 92 missing VINs, plenty of other advice about GTR VINs.|
|K66 SKY - Maintaining UK GTR list, scans and photos for R33 GTR Great Britain page.|
|BenTaylor200 - Assisting in finding all 80 UK GTR details.|
|Tessa - Information leading to theory on "Incumbent" cars - they were exported to other markets.|
|Kumo - Japanese translations.|
|Jamie Noyz - Rare car spotter.|
|Sean Morris - Z-Tune, other info on rare cars.|
|Leith Douglass - Ideas.|
|Per Pettersson - Identifying SpecV in Europe region; Z-tunes, general help and advise.|
|Michael Sky - Some German translations and fixes.|
|ImportMonster - Help obtaining some newer R35 data.|
|Billy - CourtesyParts.com - USA R35 MY15, MY16, MY17 model code sheets via gtrlife.com.|
|Randy - R33 Information.|
|Trisian of Torque GT - cars, rare information.|
|Jean Knaepen - Gentleman Edition R35 GTR.|
|Kris Hatton "R34 GTR CLUB" - Promoting GTR-Registry.comand rare car spotter.|
|Lucas Davidson - R32 GTR N1 Information.|
|Terry Tung-Yep - Helping to provide the site.|
|Matt Tung-Yep - R34 GTR Nur and Great Britain brochure scans.|
|Marco ZM - Scans of R33 GTR V-Spec Great Britain brochure scans.|
|Bob "Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR" - AUS R32 GT-R info and pictures.|
|Ale "BNR34 GT-R" - R34 GTR and Nismo info and more.|
|Chris 'brick' noted 4 missing USA cars.|
|DrDickDatsunly for Great Britain R34 GT-R photos.|
|100% of donations received are put in to the running of GTR-Registry.com|
Discoveries by GTR-Registry.com
* 109 SpecV - 25 SpecV Europe / 77 SpecV Japan / 7 Middle East.
* 115 Midnight Opal SE (Press release says limited to 100 worldwide).
* At least 78 45th Anniversary Edition (Press release says limited to 45 worldwide).
* 11577 R34 GTR / 7065 Series 1 / 4512 Series 2 (early + late).
* 1003 nur + breakdown of all colours.
* 718 V-Spec II nur + breakdown of all colours.
* 285 M-Spec nur + breakdown of all colours.
* 366 M-Spec + breakdown of all colours.
* 1855 V-Spec II + breakdown of all colours.
* 346+ Midnight Purple II (Advertising brochure says limited to 300 units).
* 7 NZ / 10 Singapore / 10 Hong Kong + breakdown of all colours.
* Great Britain V-Spec breakdown of all colours.
* 16674 R33 GTR / 9214 Series 1 / 3703 Series 2 / 3757 Series 3.
* 86 V-Spec N1 + breakdown by series: 55 V-Spec N1 (Series 1) / 21 V-Spec N1 (Series 2) / 10 V-Spec N1 (Series 3).
* 188 GTR LM + breakdown by type: 86 GTR / 102 V-Spec.
* 416 Autech 4 door GTRs + breakdown of all colours.
* 12 AR2 / 22 GV1 / 162 AR1 / 5 2R8 + breakdown by type.
* 103 Great Britain V-Spec (3 prototype + 100 regular) and breakdown of all colours.
* 43937 R32 GTR / 17976 Series 1 / 11305 Series 2 / 14656 Series 3.
* 245 R32 GTR N1 + breakdown by type: 118 GTR N1 / 64 V-Spec N1 / 63 V-Spec II N1.
* 1396 V-Spec + breakdown of all colours.
* 1306 V-Spec II + breakdown of all colours.
* Australia GTR breakdown of all colours.
* 14 2M8.
* 8 prototype 326 White Series 1.
* 67211 R34 / 11577 BNR34 / 37289 ER34 / 3408 ENR34 / 14937 HR34.
* Brunei / Hong Kong / New Zealand delivered cars numbers and colours.
* 35 3W9 police cars.
* 180766 R33 / 16674 BCNR33 / 64308 ECR33 / 7500 ENR33 / 28446 ER33 / 63838 HR33.
* 178 Midnight Purple 2 ECR33.
* 40th Anniversary 1163 ECR33 / 199 ENR33 / 4102 HR33 + breakdown of all colours.
* 823 GTS-R including 4 prototypes.
* 201 GTS Autech.
* 606 GTS Nismo.
* 865 Nismo Selection / 557 GTS Nismo Selection / 308 GTS-X Nismo Selection.
* 133415 C34 / 63442 WGNC34 / 55299 WGC34 / 14674 WHC34.
* 1734 Autech 260RS / 986 Series 1 / 748 Series 2 + breakdown of all colours.
* 1 KT2 / 2 KN4 / 3 5T3 / 5 KN6 in C34.
* 58552 M35 / 28080 M35 / 1684 HM35 / 25304 NM35 / 1675 PM35 / 1849 PNM35.
* 1 621 Pure White.
* 2453 JN15 Pulsar + breakdown of all colours.
* 264 JN15 Pulsar VZ-R N1 + breakdown of all colours.
* 20073 Figaro + breakdown of all colours.
* Breakdown of 497 Lexus LFA.
|Subaru WRX STi 22B
* 430 produced.
|Please reference GTR-Registry.com when using numbers from this site.|
|Q: Why are some VIN numbers missing data?
A: Almost all of the missing numbers are in the Pre-Production range of the first series. Information on these cars is extremely difficult to obtain.
Outside of pre-production cars, sometimes there is no data available for that VIN but this is very rare.
|Q: Where are the R34 GTR Nismo Z-Tunes?
A: Right here!
|Q: What about the 2x 2003 special order R34 GTRs mentioned on several websites?
A: They don't exist.
|Q: What about PGC10, KPGC10, and KPGC110 GTRs?
A: Well I would love to add the original GTRs in. However I have researched quite a lot and I don't know if it's possible without Nissans involvement. If you do know how I can obtain this data please let me know.
|Q: Do you own a GTR?
A: Yes, I have previously owned the Bayside Blue R34 GTR from 2012 - 2016. I currently own Pearl White R34 GTR M-Spec #147.
|Skyline & GTR Forums
|Parts, Diagrams, Other
Alton's Check Digit Calculator
Nissan FAST download
Iron Chef - Australia
|Skyline + GTR Blogs
www.r33gt-r.com Aki, Japan; One Man's Lonely Adventures In His R33 Skyline GT-R
www.bnr34gt-r.com Ale, Tokyo, Japan; From hundreds of hours spent mastering the perfect lap on Gran Turismo to owning and driving my R34 GT-R V-spec II Nür in Tokyo.
www.23gt.net Oliver; Arizona USA; The tales of one crazy fool obsessed with all things auto-related but particularly a pair of Nissan's legendary GT-R performance cars.
|Anything else that you think may be of interest.|
|Any VIN you can't find in the R35 range.|