Announcement

Collapse

No Longer Accepting New User Created Topics

We have turned off the ability for users to add new cars to the forum to be linked to the website VIN tables. Please contact us at https://www.facebook.com/GTRRegistry if you want to submit your car. Thank you.
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ Series 1 V-Spec ] BCNR33-005405

My '95 R33 GTR V-spec was purchased from JDM-Expo in Aug 2019, imported to the USA in May 2020. It was mostly original, just had an Apexi front pipe, cat delete and Kakimoto catback installed. I have a 3rd party vehicle report verifying the 72500 km/45000 miles that are on the car.

It sold at auction once in June 2015 with minor front end damage, then again in March 2016 wit the same damage. Whom ever purchased the car had a replacement OEM front bumper and grill installed. After that the car seems to have sat until I purchased it Aug 2019, having been driven less than 50 miles in total since the first auction sale.

Since the car arrived I have been going over every inch, cleaning and repairing various items, plus installing some new parts. The passenger door card was missing all attachment hardware and the key lock was broken. The ignition cylinder tumblers were completely broken, the key was worthless. I purchased a full lock set and matching key, replacing the ignition cylinder, both door locks and the trunk lock. The trunk strut brace was missing hardware and simply hanging from one side. The black trunk brace/bracket, in front of the battery tray, was missing 90% of it attachment hardware. The fuel tank o-ring/seal was leaking, since been replaced. New NGK spark plugs were installed along with a Platinum Racing Products R35 coil pack conversion kit. An Apexi intake kit was installed, as well as a GK Teck rad fan, replacing the cracked OEM fan.

I have a full water pump and timing component set ready for install along with Tomei cam gears, also a pair of GT2860r billet wheel turbos and Nistune equipped ECU.

Comment

Working...
    X